You are required to consent to our terms and conditions, collection and use of your personal information and your receipt of marketing information in accordance with the applicable laws and regulations.
1. Purpose of Collection and Use
Creation and management of Yulchon membership account
2. Items to be Collected and Used
- Mandatory items: email of corporation, password, name, mobile phone number, name of corporation
- Optional items: whether a member is in the legal profession, phone number of corporation, name of department, title, areas of interest
3. Period of Retention and Use
Collected personal information will be retained and used from the date of consent to collection and use of personal information until the purposes of use and collection are achieved, or you withdraw your consent; provided, however, that upon commencement of the 11th month from the date of consent, Yulchon checks whether you wish to renew the consent to collection and use of personal information and if you do not send a reply regarding renewal, your account will be deleted.
4. Right to Refuse Consent and Disadvantages of Refusal
You may refuse to consent to collection and use of the aforementioned information; provided, however, that if you do not consent to collection and use of mandatory items, your application for membership will be refused.
Do you agree that Yulchon LLC retains and uses your personal information collected in 2 for purposes of providing newsletter and notices of seminars, and other marketing·promotional purposes from the date of consent until the purposes of use and collection are achieved, or you withdraw your consent?You may refuse to consent to collection and use of personal information for the aforementioned purposes but in case of refusal, services such as provision of newsletter and notice of various seminars will be restricted.